Mission: To show each child how to love, work and play with others while learning and growing in a healthy environment
Paint Me Colors Childcare is an educational family daycare and childcare center serving families in Boyds, Germantown, Rockville, Gaithersburg and Damascus, Maryland. We provide a stimulating and nurturing environment for your child to grow. We are intent on painting positive pictures of love, work and play so that your child may receive the right tools and best experiences on their journey to becoming a great leader.
Our staff is dedicated to helping your child to learn and develop, language, literacy, cognitive development, social/emotional skills, while engaging in physical activity and creativity. Our curriculum has appropriate levels for all age groups from newborn to 12 years. We are committed to teaching good leadership, upholding positive moral standards building a good reputation.
- We provide childcare for children in a beautiful estate home that is clean, spacious and filled with beautiful sunlight for effective learning.
- We operate between the hours of 7:00 A.M and 6:00 P.M.
- We give tender, gentle care to newborns (6 weeks and up) and pre-schoolers up to the age of 5.
- We also provide before and after care for children up to the age of 12.
- We are registered with the Maryland State Department of Education and follow a prescribed curriculum.
- First Aid, CPR and SIDS Certified.
Click here to schedule an appointment to tour our facility and meet the care givers. We look forward to hearing from you.